SEA 7000G SEACALL DSC CONTROLLER
- Since being founded in 1975, SEA has been designing and manufacturing leading edge marine communication equipment known throughout the industry for engineering excellence, reliability, and ease of operation.Now SEA has made ship-to-shore and ship-to-ship singlesideband communication more reliable and convenient than ever.SEACALL 7000G Digital Selective Calling devices that allow a vessel or base station to transmit a call to another selected DSC equipped radio and receive confirmation of an established radio link.
Easily operated through its large menu driven LCD display SEACALL 7000G is used in conjunction with the SEA 245 singlesideband radio. When you receive routine messages, SEACALL will sound a tone, log the call in memory, and transmit an acknowledgement.
When navigational input from GPS or Loran is connected via the NMEA 0183 interface, SEACALL will automatically include your vessel coordinates in both routine and distress messages.
At those critical times when a distress signal must be initiated, SEACALL will transmit the call repeatedly until the distress is acknowledged.
* Necode is in the 7000G only.
Includes Trunnion mounting bracket and operator’s manual
SEA 7000G SEACALL Features:
- GMDSS Compliant
- Large, backlit LCD display provides complete information on incoming / outgoing calls
- Tactile keypad for ease of operation
- Multiple calling formats for routine and distress situations
- Quick recall memory function for the 45 most frequently called DSC ID codes, 45 Necode* ID codes, 45 radio voice channels, and 8 DSC scan channels
- Log records 40 most recent incoming distress/urgency calls and 40 routine messages
- NMEA 0183 interface for transmitting your own position coordinates
- SEABUSSTM control interface for SEA SSB radiotelephones
- RS232 output for use with optional printer
Part Number: SEA 7000G
Condition: Brand New
See Our Pricing In Cart
Some of our manufactures impose MAP restrictions we suggest you click and add to your cart for our complete pricing details.